I hate comparison between people...
Don't you understand the fact that everyone is unique!?
It did hurt me when you said YOU THINK she's more efficient than I did.
I did not feel jealous at all, but just felt like it's a shame to be linked with her.
I admit that I am quite persistent sometimes, but I didn't mean to go against you.
I hope you are aware of this minor, but very key point.
The point that I disagree with you not because I just want to, but going against you because I regard your decision is not right. Yet I know that in a democratic society, compromise is a very vital element, so I won't talk about it anymore and do as you wish.
I was very upset yesterday, but what makes me even more angry is the fact that I got irritated by you guys. It shouldn't happen as you guys have never ever been listed on my friends' list. In other words, I was beaten by my low EQ. I was so immersed in anger that I even couldn't fully enjoy the excellent and expensive performance-the house of the dancing water, which was really a pity.
Ok...here comes my 2011 New Year solution--Upgrade my EQ and never get upset for someone or something which is not worthy at all.
20110115: 2011 new year solution!
- 2011/01/15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment